I finally added another lip to my collection of makeup that is forever a favorite– the Dior lipglows.
I am a BIG fan of these.
The new edition is the shade Berry, and I’m into it.
The first one I tried and reviewed was the pink one which you can find here.
I now have two of them and I love them a lot. This might be the first lipstick anything (besides the Lancôme lip lover gloss – RIP) that I actually want to buy every shade of.
The quick sum up of these are that they give your lips a lit from within glow, they are sheer, yet buildable, and they morph into your own perfect shade in whatever color you choose. Don’t believe me? Here is the before and after:
I say give at least one a try – I get the hesitation due to the price tag ($34), thus why I waited nearly a year later to buy another one, but, if you are into having a little “glow” whether it’s foundation, eyeshadow, what have you… why not try it on your lips?
As cheesy and odd as this may sound these have been a life-changer for me and I’d hope maybe they would be for other people too.
And yes, yes I am saying that about a damn lip balm.
I love this!
I have the shade pink 001 in the dior addict lipglow, which is like a lip balm and lipstick in one.
It is meant to change to a flattering pink shade on everyone who uses it.
It smells minty to me although doesn’t give a tingling feeling as some lip products do.
I’ve used it quite a lot, as you can see it’s pretty loved. 🙂
Have you tried any other shades or lip products I should know about?
Because I just feel like it I’ll make a mini list of makeup, both drugstore and high end that I love.
*Note: These are not dupes, they are alternatives that I personally found work well*
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream $43
- Hourglass Mineral Veil face primer SPF 15 $19 / $54 / $75
- Benefit Erase Paste $26
- Nars Sheer Glow (Have not tried this yet but hear it’s amazing) $47
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation ( I like to use this as a powder or foundation) $28.50
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer $20
- Too faced Natural eyes Eyeshadow Palette (One of the least expensive yet amazing quality at Sephora) $36
- Urban Decay Eyeliner $20
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (yep, that’s really what it’s called, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Tarte Light’s Camera Lashes Mascara $23 / $24 / $21
- Tarte Blush, Benefit Coralita Blush $28 / $29
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit $40
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer $30
- Dior LipGlow Pink $30
- Becca Highlighter $38
- GlamGlow Glowsetter makeup setting spray $32
1. Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day moisturizer SPF 30 $13
2. Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer $7.99
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer $8.99
4. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation $12.99
5. Essence Matte Powder $4.99
6. NYX High Definition eyeshadow base $6.99
7. Wet N’ Wild walking on Eggshells trio $2.99
8. Rimmel London Waterproof Retractable eyeliner $5.99
9. L’Oreal Miss Manga, L’Oreal Carbon Black, L’Oreal Telescopic / Maybelline Great Lash $7.99 / $7.99 / $9.99 / $5.99
10. Revlon RavishingRose (I don’t know why but at first I thought it was called ‘Racy Rose’) blush $10.99
11. Wet N’ Wild Ticket to Brazil Bronzer $4
12. Revlon Lip Butter, L’Oreal Colour Riche $5.99 / $8.99
13. Mario Badescu Face Spray $7