Guess what? I am excited for lush. I am so so so so excited for lush bath bombs.
I don’t even have a bath (at the moment, at least), but i definitley cannot get enough of the lush bath bombs.
I’ve used a total of two my entire life, but the website has me contemplating buying 10 or so, simply because they are all adorable, sound sweet smelling, and just give me that holiday festive vibe.
Here are a few (or a trillion) that I’m over the moon for:
I’m way too excited for Christmas– to be fair this tends to start back in July for me, haha.
But who could pass up Santasaurus, honestly.
*Note: I am in no way sponsoring Lush, I’ve only ever bought 5 things from lush in my entire life… so far. ;)*
Thanks for reading,
This is my current handbag. I’ve had it for at least three years, and it has done me well to this day. I bought it at Nordstrom for $40-45 and before you can gasp at the amount I spent on it, I fell in love with it and it is still my staple bag to this day. Yes, I switch handbags around as everyone does, but without a doubt this is my favorite and still looks to be in good shape.
Here’s what’s inside…
- A book- “Saint Anything” written by Sarah Dessen (her books are my absoulte favorite ever since I can remember).
- A water bottle (I carry around water 90% of the time)
- Superman Headphones
- My wallet (holds mints, little memories such as movie tickets,fortunes from fortune cookies, my license, and $10 at most)
- Movie tickets
- A Star Wars notebook I couldn’t help but buy
- A pink USB flash drive
- A mini Paris notebook
- A Carpe Diem bracelet- reminds me little moments matter and not to dwell on the future (or anything for that matter) too much
- A mini blue comb
- Kate Moss Rimmel 107 lipstick
- Jack black lip balm in “natural mint”
- Bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss in “rebel”
- Revlon lip butter in “strawberry shortcake”–I’ve repurchased this for as long as I’ve owned my purse
- Mac lipstick in “pure zen”
- Versace bright crystal rollerball
- An array of pens and pencils
- A mini orange pencil I stole from a mini golf club on accident
- Neosporin tube
- A little Kleenex pack
- Mini orange sticky notes– I’m just now realizing how many “mini” things I own here
- Hand warmers–its chilly out!
- Peanut M&M’s–I love me some of these.
And that’s everything in my bag at the moment! Sorry there was nothing exciting like a dog. ❤
Let me know what you carry around, no really, these are my favorite types of tags. 🙂
This was me on Halloween. Being a goof, as one does. 😄👻👻👻🎃🔮
I actually went out for once; normally I’m a couch potato (I’ll have you know I was eating twizzlers, snickers, and kit-kats the week leading up to Halloween as well as when passing them out to the little ones who came to our door). Nevertheless, I went out, I had fun, and I did it all in the comfiest panda onesie anyone could ever own. I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween!! 🐼
p.s. What did you dress up as? Or, if you didn’t dress up, what was the best costume you saw? 🙂