I love this!
I have the shade pink 001 in the dior addict lipglow, which is like a lip balm and lipstick in one.
It is meant to change to a flattering pink shade on everyone who uses it.
It smells minty to me although doesn’t give a tingling feeling as some lip products do.
I’ve used it quite a lot, as you can see it’s pretty loved. 🙂
Have you tried any other shades or lip products I should know about?
Begin with a moisturizer, because moisturizeing your face is IMPORTANT. Then, prime your face– some say this makes no difference whereas others like me find it vital so it lasts all day and goes on nice and smooth.
Onto face necessities, I wouldn’t say foundation is necessary because it’s important to not completely cover up, at least it’s a tip I carry when meeting someone new- and especially for an interview. Eyebrows are up to you, but I find filling mine in a task worthwhile since they may be accidentally covered in concealer and it tends to bring any look at all together on the face. I have with the dip brow, an essence eyeliner brush which I find works just as good as the matching $18 brush which sits next to the product on the shelf.
A cat eye is a bit much for an interview, so a nice brown smudge of a line with a slight flick at the end brings attention to the eyes without being overpowering. Mascara is a go-to no matter where I’m going I feel a little more put together with mascara on, and once again it brings attention to one’s eyes.
Blush is always a fun time; I have a matte and a shimmery one- its personal preference really. I like to go for shimmery coral because I find it looks natural and glowing whereas matte reminds me of fall and works best for a super natural approach. Along with powder (which should go on before blush) I would suggest using a setting brush instead of a giant fluffy one if just going with concealer.
Highlighter is to glow, and I am one who loves glowing haha. I also have a lip balm with color (completely go for Burt’s Bees because this is Dior and this was a splurge for me) so it’s not too much like lip gloss or lipstick can sometimes be. Setting spray to set the face and re-hydrate is next, if needed.
- Fresh Rose Deep Re-Hydration Face Cream
- Travel Size Benefit Porefessional
- Benefit Erase Paste (under eye circle miracle worker) in “Light 01”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in “Soft Brown”
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in “212 Rich Brown”
- Yves Saint Laurent BabyDoll Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in “Glisten” / “Blushing Bride”
- Essence Powder in “10 Light Beige”
- Wander Highlighter in “Ivory”
- Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in “001 Pink”
- Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater