Bet you can’t say the title ten times fast… 🙂
1. Wake up whenever you want (unless you’re working, then get yourself some Advil asap)
2. Get to the couch stat
3. Shout for your sister to grab you the clicker, then proceed to ask for water
4. Avoid all cute things, unless you’re completely alone and in the mood to cry happy / lonely / funny tears
5. Listen to some music, whatever your favorite is to boost your mood.
6. Watch a funny movie instead of a rom com, and especially don’t watch a horror movie, why would you do that to yourself
7. Once you have any energy at all take a nap, then after you’ve regained consciousness go for a little walk.
*As odd as the walk sounds, it will help with cramps believe it or not*
8. Make some kind of list whether it’s for groceries or to buy yourself something after surviving the first day of period so far– you freaking deserve it.
9. Read a book if TV, your phone, and social media are just too much for you right now.
10. Put your hand on your stomach to calm it down. Don’t know why this works, but it does; don’t question the magic.