It’s important to know you’re faults. Your own faults.
Not everything is everyone else’s fault.
Here are some of mine:
- I am shy- very painstakingly shy.
- I talk a lot or sometimes not at all when I get nervous.
- I’m an introvert, I like to be left alone- not be alone (as Audrey Hepburn says). That’s a little hard when it comes to being surrounded by a bunch of extroverts in my family with opinions. Then again, what’s a family without opinions on every thing you do?
- I want to travel- so so so so badly. But, I can’t save a penny for my life. I do spend on myself sometimes but I also love to buy things for other people and disregard the fact that it will jack up my bank account.
- I jumble words (this is something I found out more recently).
- I have weird feet. There, I said it: I don’t like my feet. That’s not so much of a fault as it is a criticism of my own appearance.
- I can get jealous.
- But I also really don’t care at the same time because I believe the sayings “everything happens for a reason” and “if it’s meant to be it will be.”
- I’m compassionate. I’ve always gone above and beyond when it comes to empathy and if I so much as hear a sad snippet of someone’s story whether fiction or non-fiction I will most likely tear up. I think this is more a good thing than bad because it shows I’m human.
- I have moments where I’m fearless and throw all caution to the wind whether it comes to an interview, trying something new, or simply talking to someone I haven’t before. These are my favorite.
- I’m quiet. This means I listen to people.
- I want to travel- what kind of world would it be if I couldn’t read and travel through books at least?
- I’m a hard worker. I always have been (the main thing I focus on is details), I don’t know any other way. And if something were to not be perfect, I’ll either try a different way or accept it and move on.
- I’m Care free. I’m care-free but not to the point where I give zero damns about anything.
- I have a fast metabolism and like chocolate a lot so it sort of balances out lol.
- I own up to anything wrong or misleading I’ve done (or sometimes paranoidly think I do).
*IMPORTANT: If you make a mistake or hurt someones feelings, please own up to it as soon as possible or try to fix in some way. There’s a lot more respect, and less regrets if you do so.*
What are some of your faults / good qualities?