This is my current handbag. I’ve had it for at least three years, and it has done me well to this day. I bought it at Nordstrom for $40-45 and before you can gasp at the amount I spent on it, I fell in love with it and it is still my staple bag to this day. Yes, I switch handbags around as everyone does, but without a doubt this is my favorite and still looks to be in good shape.
Here’s what’s inside…
- A book- “Saint Anything” written by Sarah Dessen (her books are my absoulte favorite ever since I can remember).
- A water bottle (I carry around water 90% of the time)
- Superman Headphones
- My wallet (holds mints, little memories such as movie tickets,fortunes from fortune cookies, my license, and $10 at most)
- Movie tickets
- A Star Wars notebook I couldn’t help but buy
- A pink USB flash drive
- A mini Paris notebook
- A Carpe Diem bracelet- reminds me little moments matter and not to dwell on the future (or anything for that matter) too much
- A mini blue comb
- Kate Moss Rimmel 107 lipstick
- Jack black lip balm in “natural mint”
- Bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss in “rebel”
- Revlon lip butter in “strawberry shortcake”–I’ve repurchased this for as long as I’ve owned my purse
- Mac lipstick in “pure zen”
- Versace bright crystal rollerball
- An array of pens and pencils
- A mini orange pencil I stole from a mini golf club on accident
- Neosporin tube
- A little Kleenex pack
- Mini orange sticky notes– I’m just now realizing how many “mini” things I own here
- Hand warmers–its chilly out!
- Peanut M&M’s–I love me some of these.
And that’s everything in my bag at the moment! Sorry there was nothing exciting like a dog. ❤
Let me know what you carry around, no really, these are my favorite types of tags. 🙂