I am going to try to blog once everyday…let’s just see how well this goes, shall we?
Okay, okay, maybe two times a week for now.
Hope you all had a great New Years! I wish you all the luck this year as you begin the first chapter in your book.
In spirit of New Years I’ve made a list of goals which is incredibly cliche and cheesy, yes; but it’s fun to do nonetheless.
1. Read more (I used to read all the time, now not as much and it’s kind of a bummer).
2. Eat healthier = more fruit + less junk
3. Get to bed by 12 every night, eventually 11, and then 10 (hey, a college girl can dream can’t she?)
4. Save up da money
5. Join a club
6. Learn an instrument
7. Figure out what’s going on with my hair (all of a sudden it’s gotten a lot thinner and seems to be falling out, but no worries I’ll figure it out) 🙂
8. Go on more adventures
9. Get anyone and anything toxic out of my life
10. Compliment a new person at least twice a week
11. Watch an Audrey Hepburn movie besides “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” (although that ones hard to beat).
12. Dance in the rain at least once
13. Relax more
14. Take more pictures
15. Last but not least, dare I say it–exercise.
Now some of these aren’t as simple but at least I have a whole year to do them haha
Thanks for reading!